For additional information, please visit the EvalGender+ event page.
Join the multi-stakeholder E-consultation: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused and gender responsive lens
Following the approval of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by the UN General Assembly, EvalGender+, United Nations Evaluation Group (UNEG) and the Independent Evaluation Office (IEO) of UN Women have the pleasure to invite you to an online consultation to provide guidance to strengthen evaluation systems to assess SDGs with an equity-focused and gender-responsive lens.
The consultation will kick-off with a live webinar featuring:
- Marco Segone, co-chair, EvalGender+; Chair, United Nations Evaluation Group; and Director, UN Women Independent Evaluation Office.
- His Excellency Kabir Hashim, Minister of Public Enterprise Development, Sri Lanka; and Chair, Global Parliamentarian Forum for Evaluation.
To join the live webinar (broadcasted via Skype for Business), please click here.
The live webinar will be followed by a 4-week online consultation about the following 4 themes:
- The relevance of “new metrics” (measurement tools and indicators) for the evaluation of SDGs from an equity-focused and gender-responsive perspective.
- Evaluation and complexity – Dealing with the increasing complexity of development and interconnectedness of SDGs to ensure “no one is left behind.”
- Towards equity-focused and gender-responsive national evaluation systems – Multi-stakeholder partnerships to strengthen national evaluation capacities.
- Demand for and use of evidence from equity-focused and gender-responsive evaluation to inform equitable development.