WiAP Webinar: Building your personal brand in the energy sector
Power Africa is a U.S. government-led partnership coordinated by USAID.
Power Africa launched the Women in African Power (WiAP) network to advance the participation and representation of women within the energy sector across the African continent.
The Women in African Power webinar series aims to share knowledge and build the professional skills of women active in Africa’s energy sector.
In this WiAP webinar, Building your personal brand in the energy sector, participants will learn how to strengthen your personal brand.
The webinar was moderated by Ana Rojas, IUCN GGO, and included the following presentations:
- Carole Tankeu, Managing Director, Sustainable Solutions (S2) Services
- Nthabiseng Mosia, Co-Founder, Easy Solar
Additional resources shared during the webinar include:
- A webinar resource that provides an overview of this session is available here.
- Worksheets on how to build and/or develop your personal brand are available here.
- You can also apply for one-on-one coaching sessions for developing your personal brand by filling in this form by 26 July, 2018.
- YALI Women in African Power, a call for leadership training for African women in the African energy sector. Apply now through July 31, 2018.
- Networking for Introverts – 7 Simple Steps
- An Introvert’s Guide to Networking
- Introducing, The Story Podcast
Power Africa is a U.S. government-led partnership, coordinated by USAID, with a goal of adding 30,000 megawatts (MW) of new electricity generation capacity and 60 million new home and businesses connections in sub-Saharan Africa by 2030.
View the video to learn more about Power Africa and Women in African Power (WiAP) in a webinar designed to introduce participants —particularly for women working in the energy sector—on ways to build a personal brand.