USAID Missions and Operating Units (OUs) can buy into AGENT for tailor-made assistance.
Types of support could include:
- Supporting gender analyses in environmental sectors;
- Conducting desk research to analyze data on critical gender and environmental connections;
- Developing training curriculum on gender and the environment;
- Reviewing and delivering gender training in environmental sectors;
- Building capacity of USAID staff and/or partners on gender and the environment through training, and technical assistance, including through international temporary duty (TDYs);
- Creating and facilitating online learning exchange platforms on gender and the environment;
- Developing communication, advocacy materials, knowledge products, and tools;
- Enhancing existing online communities of practice through generation of new content;
- Providing technical support for implementation of gender-informed environmental activities, including those identified in climate change Gender Action Plans (ccGAPs); and
- Facilitating development of ccGAPs, a cutting edge approach for gender and environment policy and action planning at the national and subnational levels.