Around the world, environmental degradation and increased competition over scarce resources are exacerbating gender-based violence. This IUCN Issue Brief is a short summary of research findings and recommendations for environmental stakeholders.
- Accessing and Controlling Natural Resources, Addressing Gender-Based Violence, Building Gender Knowledge and Capacities, Conservation Case, Decision Making, Gendered Work Burdens, Making the Case, Protecting Defenders
- Climate Change, Conservation, Deforestation and Degradation, Health Impacts, Indigenous Women, Social Inclusion and Intersectionality, Wildlife, Women Environmental Human Rights Defenders
- Agriculture, Extractives, Fisheries, Forests, Protected Areas, Water
- Asia and the Pacific, Global, Latin America and the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa
- Academia, Civil Society, Donors and Funds, Government, Private Sector
- AGENT, GBV Center, IUCN