Over the last decade, tremendous progress has been made by the global community in recognizing the differentiated causes and impacts of climate change and considering proactive, effective, inclusive, gender-responsive solutions. Roots for the Future: the Landscape and Way Forward on Gender and Climate Change presents the latest research, data, strategies, and results on gender and climate change policymaking and programming.
Roots for the Future: The Landscape and Way Forward on Gender and Climate Change
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
- Aguilar, L., Granat, M., & Owren, C.
- IUCN & GGCA
- Aguilar, L., Granat, M., & Owren, C. (2015). Roots for the future: The landscape and way forward on gender and climate change. Washington, DC: IUCN & GGCA.
- Filling Knowledge and Data Gaps
- Building Gender Knowledge and Capacities, Good Practices, Making the Case
- Advancing Women's Participation and Leadership, Community, Corporate, Gender-Responsive National Planning, Governmental, International Representation, Networks, Women's Associations and Cooperatives
- Accessing and Controlling Natural Resources, Decision Making, Gendered Work Burdens
- Adaptation and Resilience, Climate Change, Climate Change Gender Action Plan, Climate Finance, Conservation, Conservation Finance, Deforestation, Deforestation and Degradation, Desertification, Disaster Risk Reduction, Emissions Reduction, Energy Mitigation, Forest Degradation, Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR), Low Emission Development, Mitigation, Mitigation Financing, Nature-Based Solutions, Readiness, REDD+, Urban Planning