Via George Washington University’s Global Women’s Institute work on Building GBV Evidence in Conflict and Refugee Settings is providing no-cost individualized support for organizations seeking to increase their capacity to undertake GBV research and/or improve their monitoring and evaluation systems. The technical advisory/accompaniment services may be undertaken in person or virtually depending on the nature of the request and agreement between GWI and requesting organization. Click to access an application form to request support on:
- Developing potential GBV evaluation and research priorities/learning agendas for your organization;
- Developing ethical and safe data collection plans/tools to conduct your own GBV research or improve your existing GBV monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Developing proposals (stand alone or as components of your program proposals) for further GBV research;
- Monitoring or evaluation activities to support GBV evidence generation; or
- Providing advice and in-kind support (person time, trainings, etc.) for targeted GBV research or M&E activities.